1936 Ford 68 Custom Pickup
This is a Custom 'One-of-a-Kind' 1936 Ford 68 Custom Pickup model in mint condition
There were over 6,000 hours of Labor involved in the Restoration and Modification of this Unique Classic Street Rod as well
Several Custom features that were added to modify this Truck to make it not only unique, but also very Driveable as well
This vehicle is considered as a 'Nut-and-Bolt' Frame-off-Restoration' too...!
Both ENGINE & DRIVETRAIN.-
- 2003 Chevrolet Fuel Injected Vortec 4.3 Liter V6 with 2003 4L60E 4-Speed Automatic transmission
- 1978 Chevrolet Chevelle Rearend with 3.43 Gear Ratio
- Custom Aluminum Radiator
- Spectra Custom Air Filter Assembly with Reusable Filter Cartridge
- Lokar Transmission Dip Stick & Tube
- Original Steel Body & Bed plus 1936 Ford Front & Rear Fenders Fiberglass
- Custom Two-Tone Paint with Two-Stage Base & Clear Coats PPG Paint
- Cream Brulee Body & Dark Brown Fenders
- Truck Bed Floor is Three-Quarter inch Red Oak Wood with Stainless Steel Stripes & - Fasteners
- Running Boards are Red Oak Three-Quarter inch Reinforced with Steel
- Custom Two-Tone Recaro Seats Black Leather with Blue & Brown Weave
- Custom Oak Veneer Dash with White Face Gauges By Dolphin (Speed Tach Oil Gas Water Amp)
- MaxxAir Conditioning Ididit Tilt-Steering Column Lokar Sifter & Emergency Brake Handle Seat Belts
- Power Windows, Custom Fit Bear Claw Door Latches Electric Windshield Wiper
- All brand new Painless Performance Computer Wiring & labeled Street Rod Wiring
EXHAUST & BRAKES.-
- Power Hydraulic Disc Brakes on Front & Drums on Rear
- Borla Mufflers By Pronto including Dual Exhaust
- Body has been mounted on a 1998 Chevrolet S-10 Truck Frame with S-10 Front Suspension, Power Brakes & Power Steering
WHEELS & TIRES.-
- Chevrolet Rally Steel Wheels with Stainless Steel Center Caps & P215 x 75 x 15 All-Season Radial Tires
AUDIO SYSTEM & ALARM.-
- Kenwood AM.FM Radio with a CD 248U Player with MP3 Clifford 1 Alarm System
This is a must see Antique and everything within works well
Currently located in Parker, TX.
Serious inquiries only.
Financing, Nationwide Shipping and Warranties available to qualified buyers.