1956 Ford F100 Custom
This is a Custom modified 1956 Ford F100. Purchased at the 2006 Ford Nationals in Primer & Frame-off-Suspension update. Built to a point where it can be an exquisite addition to someones collection or to start a brand new one. Over $60,000.00 invested with countless hours of labor. It draws a lot of attention at "Car Shows" winning several Trophies and Awards.
Updates are as follows.-
1. Paint - 2006 GM Red Pearl Tri-Coat 6 with Clear-Coat. Clear Vinyl Bra on the frontend and Running Boards
2. Engine - GM 383ci Stroker, 4-Bolt Vortec heads, Stainless Valves, HP Erson Cam kit, Edelbrock Carburetor and Intake, Davis HEI, Vintage Air front runner ACALTPS Water Pump, Belt Tension
3. Transmission - GM Turbo 350
4. Suspension (front) - 1975 NOVA Spindles and Disc Brakes, Ride Tec Control Arms Coilover Adjustable Shocks. Rear GM Coil 4-Point Ride Tec Adjustable Shocks 2.541 gear ratio = 20.0 MPG Cruise. Torque Thrust 16-inches polished wheels 235 x 75 x R16 tires front and rear
5. Body - Body shop worked smooth Cab, Fenders and Bed. Brand new Bed with water-tight Pros Pic Aluminum cover with Twin Electric Jack screws, Red Stained Oak coated with Boat varnish and Stainless Steel strips. All Doors have Custom Panels as well, Electric Locks and Bear Claw Latches with Key Lock backup.
6. Cab - Steering Column GM Tilt, Flaming River Waterfall wheel, Direction switch, Cruise Control, Hi-Lo Headlight. Dakota Digital Instruments, Leather covered dash, Overhead Wood tray with Header Holding Radio, Storage Box and three Gauges. The Carpet is Black plush, Seats are also Black leather, Cab is covered completely in Eastwood Aluminum Clad Sound-proofing - also has Power Windows as well.
7. All Fasteners are Stainless Steel
Note. N.S.R.A. Safety-24 Inspected in 2014 and 2015, also featured in 2014 N.S.R.A. Louisville, KY. Show DVD.
This is a must see Classic Truck and everything within works well
Currently located in Hamilton, OH.
Serious inquiries only.
Financing, Nationwide Shipping and Warranties available to qualified buyers.