1969 Ford Mustang
- Rebuilt world class 5-speed - shifts like BUTTER.
- Rebuilt 200 6-Cylinder
- Extra rebuilt 302 "full roller" if you want a V-8 instead, over 3,500 in build cost
- Two barrel Holley
- Long Tube Exhaust header
- Complete brand new Exhaust system
- Brand new 4-Wheel Power disc Brakes
- Posi rear end, 327 gears
- Brand new Paint job, Seals and Weather stripping
- All brand new Interior Heated seats, Headliner, Dash, Carpet, Door Panels, Console and 3-Point Retractable Seat Belts
- Classic Radio with 2 Pre-outs for Amplifies, MP3 Connection and 'Top-of-the-Line' Speakers
- Brand new Rims and All-Weather Tires
- All Lights, Gauges, Heater and Wiper system have been gone through and work smooth and quiet!
Note. At the time of purchased, this vehicle was completely rust-free and, at that time, I decided it would have been an injustice not to do a complete restore. The Undercarriage was stripped and sealed using a texture free truck bed coating - I wanted a car that could be driven in any weather conditions. My wife and I have taken a few road trips and it is a joy to drive. The gearing is perfect for town or highway. I planned to install a 302 that was rebuilt with auto transmission, but I discovered that I really enjoyed the original 6 cylinder and 5-speed combo. The car would make a great show car or commuter. You would not be disappointed.
The only reason for selling is a business opportunity!
This is a must see American Classic and everything within works well
Currently located in Duvall, WA.
Serious inquiries only.
Financing, Nationwide Shipping and Warranties available to qualified buyers.