1955 Chevrolet Bel Air
Pro street machine that had been built from the ground up
Runs on a Pump of Gas
Has never once been on the 'Drag Strip' ever since owned!
Equipped with a 496 Big Block 8-Cylinder Gas and a Manual transmission
Now with 6,120 original Miles on the Rebuild - all Steel as well!
All Upgrades include.-
- Callies Forged Crank
- Callies Forged Rods
- SRP Pistons
- CR Total Seal Rings
- Forged Steel Program Main Caps
- GS Products Cam
- Hydraulic Roller Lifters
- Dart Heads
- Roller Rockers
- Blower Drive Service 871 Blower
- Dual C&J EGR 820 Carbs
- 700r4 Transmission
- Strange Products 9-inch 4-link Rearend Setup
- Front Suspension TCI Rack & Pinion With KRC Power Steering
- Front Rubber 15 x 26 x R8 & Rear 15 x 31 x 18
And quite a few more to list...!
Note. This car has been used as a 'Car Show' Winner and Cruiser as well!
This is a must see Performance Classic and everything within works well
Currently located in Selma, OR.
Serious inquiries only.
Financing, Nationwide Shipping and Warranties available to qualified buyers.