1979 Chevrolet C-10
This Chevy is a rare beast. I bought it from Classic Car Liquidators a few years ago and have since put in over $4,000 to get this thing in great, running shape. It has a V8 305 engine and an automatic, drive gear transmission. The burgundy leather bench is in perfect shape and the exterior doesn't have any major defects or dents.
She sounds great and is a looker everywhere you'll go. She has been used in multiple photo-shoots for theCHIVE.com and was even a stand-in for the sequel to Dazed and Confused! If I didn't need the money, I'd hold onto this thing forever. Looking for an Austin-Area buyer since I'd like to personally test-drive it with you, but if you are willing to make the drive to Austin and setup transportation for it, then any buyer is welcome.
- Couple nicks and scratches
- Driver gauges are old and one gauge is missing
- Radio doesn't work (easy fix)
- Slight paint discoloration from a previous paint-job - only affects a small baseball sized piece of the driver door and you can barely see it.
- Takes a few minutes to get the engine running smooth if you haven't been driving it - like any old car it doesn't just start and go if it's been sitting for awhile. Once the engine has been going for a few minutes, she's smooth sailing!
Located in Austin, TX
Financing, Nationwide Shipping and Warranties available to qualified buyers